Difference between Since v/s For:

Difference between Since v/s For:
For: is used to represent time interval
I studied for nine hours.
We have been on holiday for two days.
I will in China for four weeks.
I am working for a few hours.
Since: is used to represent moment in the past
I have lived here since November.
She has been working here since 2010.
I hadn't seen her since she moved away.
Difference between Between v/s among:
Between: something is in the middle of a space separating two things
The pencil fell between the books (There was only two books and pencil was in the middle)
It is also used for more than two things when they are identified individually
There is a new trade agreement between new Zealand, Australia, and Indonesia
Among: Something is in the middle of a group of things. It is surrounded.
The pencil fell among the books ( There was more than two books and the pencil was surrounded by those books)

Post a Comment

Copyright © Spoken English in Urdu. Designed by SEU