10 Commonly Confused Words Homophones with English to Urdu / Hindi Translation & Examples Full HD

10 Commonly Confused Words Homophones with English to Urdu / Hindi Translation & Examples Full HD

10 Commonly Confused Words Homophones with English to Urdu / Hindi Translation & Examples Full HD


Homophones: ہم آواز الفاظ لیکن معنی مختلف 1. Break - I need a break. وقفہ Brake - He stopped with a squeal of the brakes. بریک 2. Buy - I want to buy a new coat. خریدنا By - The telephone is by the window. قریب؛ پاس 3. Cite - He was cited for bravery. حوالہ دینا Site - A site has been chosen for the new school. جگہ 4. Cereal - She is eating cereal. دانہ؛ اناج Serial - He is a serial killer. سیریل؛ سلسلہ وار 5. Bare - That girl is bare lazy. خالص؛ بالکل Bear - I am afraid of bears. بھالو؛ ریچھ 6. Be - Be quiet! ہونا Bee - A bee is buzzing around. شہد کی مکھی 7. Beach - It's a nice day for going to beach. ساحل سمندر Beech - The great beeches towered up towards the sky. بیچ؛ شمالی امریکہ کا ایک طفیلی پودا جو بیچ کی جڑوں پر مفت خوری کرتا ہے۔ 8. Bean - She doesn't like green beans. پھلی Been - I have never been to US. ہونا 9. Bored - After a while, I got bored and left. بیزار Board - I'll write it up on the board. بورڈ؛ تختہ 10. Blue - She likes blue dresses. نیلا Blew - She blew onto her coffee to cool it down. پھونکنا 11. Right - Keep on the right side of the road. داہنہ Write - She had to write a report on the project. لکھنا 12. Farther - We decided not to go any farther. مزید دور Father - I love my father. والد 13. Meet - May be we will meet again some time. ملنا Meat - I gave up eating meat a few months ago. گوشت 14. Flour - Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. آٹا Flower - Rose is a beautiful flower. پھول 15. For - There's a letter for you. لیے Four - I choose number four. چار 16. Pair - The students worked in pairs. جوڑا Pear - This pear smells nice ناشپانی Let me know in comments below if you Liked this video and want more like this. Feel free to ask any questions about the video, I'll be more than happy to help you out. Give a Like to this video, will be really appreciated and subscribe for more.



#Commonly #Confused #Words #Homophones #English #Urdu #Hindi #Translation #Examples #Full #HD

Post a Comment

Copyright © Spoken English in Urdu. Designed by SEU