Question of the Day | Quiz No. 14 with Correct Answer | English Grammar Quizzes

Question of the Day | Quiz No. 14 with Correct Answer | English Grammar Quizzes
Question of the Day | Quiz No. 14 with Correct Answer | English Grammar Quizzes

Question 14
Put ________ bag on ________ table, then give me ________ apple and ________ bar of chocolate
A. the, the, a, a
B. a, a, the, the
C. a, the, an, the
D. the, the, an, a



Correct Answer:
D. the, the, an, a.

1) 'The bag' because I think you know which bag I'm talking about 2) 'The table' for the same reason - probably there's only one table in the room where we are 3) 'An apple' because I want one apple, but I don't care which apple you give me. Probably, this means there are several apples which both people can see. 4) 'A bar of chocolate' is similar to (3)

Post a Comment

Copyright © Spoken English in Urdu. Designed by SEU